Rise of Play School in Noida

Last night, I was reading the story of children's selfless love from the office on the way home. And the next morning I met a child who, after seeing, began to remind me of that story.Actually, yesterday I got home late because I had a lot of work in the office. I always read my books in Traveling. I was reading a book in which a child's character was mentioned. The one who read smiles on my face, and my interest grew further in that story, One writer wrote that everything in the world is temporary, but the love of children is selfless; that is why children want to keep toys with the same bag for the same doll many years. Because they have selflessly loved everything that is close to them. And with this  quality, they are able to win the hearts of people. The next day, when I was going to the office, I met a small child on the path he was sitting with his mother on the rickshaw. The child was in school uniform, the age was about 4 to 5 years. 
The face was innocence, beautiful eyes were attractive. Due to the lack of space in the rickshaw, the child had to sit in his mother's lap she was already put a
 school bag and something similar in her hands. Because of which the child was unable to sit properly.I said, sit in my lap, otherwise, u hurt there and the child immediately understood and began to descend from the mother's lap. I stopped the rickshaw and seated him in my lap. The child said to me thank you with a smile, in return I asked the name of his school. but The answer  that I received from mother of the child, she told that AYUSH reads in a best play school in Noida, which is named Kothari Starzz, which is counted as the best pre-playschool Here, let I want to give you an information .that  AYUSH was talking to her mother and me in the English language. After we spend some time and talk to each other Ayush became comfortable with me and started talking continuously,  he was repeatedly demanding a drawing book from his mother and Mommy was avoiding things repeatedly. I asked AYUSH, do you like drawing? So he is replied that Yes I want to Become a painter and artist. I am glad to hear his answer as well as surprised by these type of word to uses child's mouth, Because at the age of 4 to 5 years, when a child gets the path of his
career, then understand that he also got half success. A credit for clearing AIM and Vision should also be  given to the school where AYUSH reads because the mother of Ayush told me that  Kothari starzz play School is actually one of the better schools. And it comes in List of Pre School In Noida.


Author Bio:
Mamta Tiwari  is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Technology, Education & trending topics. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more. 

Comments